Student Central offer both private accommodation as well as Head Leasing with a Tertiary Institute. Private Accommodation can be done with Students where parents will be responsible for signing leases. Where the institute enters into a Head Lease you need to be enrolled with the Institute with funding supplied by the NFSAS program.

For any enquiries pls contact: admin@student-Central.co.za